We have two sets of overnight road closures planned for w/c 16th October 2017.
You may be aware that roundabout E (Sow Lane / General Castle Way) was constructed in several phases. To minimise the number of joints in the surface course and improve the longevity of the surfacing, we will be closing this roundabout for 2 nights to lay the remaining asphalt.
- Access to Rougham Industrial Estate will be via the Relief Road.
- Access and egress to Rougham village from the westbound carriage way will be unaffected, however access and egress from the eastbound carriageway will be via adjacent junctions on the A14.
Once these works have been completed, the junction of Sow Lane / Mount Road / East Barton Road will be closed to complete surfacing works.
The closures will be in place from 20.00 – 06.00.
Extents of the closures are shown below.
All diversion routes will be fully signed.
At the present time, roundabout E is due to be closed on the 18th & 19th October and Mount Road on 20th October, but please check for further updates on either Twitter or the website.
For further updates or information please contact us via the below: –
- Twitter address: @BuryERR
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site phone number: 07493 754839